The new weekly domain broker listings are posted below. If you have an interest in buying one of the domain names listed here, please contact the broker directly. I am not involved in (nor do I benefit from) any sales that may occur as a result of a listing here.
You are invited to list one domain name for sale in the comment area. The rules are that the name has to be new to the market (ie not listed for sale before), and you need to list a purchase price and contact information. Listings that don’t comply will be deleted. People can like or dislike comments, so if you’ll be offended by negative down votes, don’t post your name. Also, I ask that you please don’t post other comments about the domain names that are listed.
You may have noticed the “Brokerage” sponsored link in the top menu. Check out NameBrokers.com when you have a chance. It’s a new service from Winged Media and Troy Rushton, best known for its Protrada platform.
If you reach a deal here (or elsewhere for that matter), I recommend using an escrow service like Escrow.com to facilitate your deal securely.
Here are this week’s domain name broker listings:
- Cybersquatting.com – $50,000 – Igloo.com (Tessa Holcomb)
- eGifts.com – $245,000 – Igloo.com (Holly Griesel)
- Stored.com – $70,000 – Cax.com
- Dios.com – $100,000 – Sedo (Dave Evanson)
- Buying.com – $290,000 – Media Options (Andrew Rosener)
- Hydrotherapy.com – $40,000 – Media Options (Neal Resnick)
- MarketReport.com – $19,000 – Media Options (Tess Diaz)
Source: Domain Investing